Phase 2 - Recovery Match Program
HCCF is excited to launch Phase 2 of our COVID-19 Response - Recovery Match Program.
The goal of Phase 2 is to meet the increased need of Hendricks County nonprofits due to lost revenue/increased expenses caused by COVID-19 with unrestricted, matching grants.
- be a 501(c)(3) public charity, in good standing;
- be located in Hendricks County, IN;
- be actively serving Hendricks County, IN;
- demonstrate organizational impact on Hendricks County, IN; and,
- demonstrate COVID-19-related losses.
Ineligible organizations include, but may not be limited to:
- booster clubs,
- churches/pantries (food, etc.),
- foundations/re-granting organizations,
- government/quasi-governmental organizations,
- membership organizations (Chambers of Commerce, Kiwanis, Tri-Kappa, Rotary, etc.), and
- youth sports leagues.
HCCF will match fundraising dollars raised by the grantee organization during the matching period. Eligible nonprofits must complete the application in its entirety by 3:00 pm on August 12, 2020. Based on the need and funding available, HCCF will make matching offers to nonprofits on Friday August 28.
The matching period will last from September 1 - December 31, 2020. Matches will be made as they are completed or by January 15, 2021. Matches are expected to be between $1:$2 and $2:$1 based on the need in the community.
- Individual/corporate giving;
- Fundraising events (charitable gifts only); and,
- Donor advised fund grants
- Regular, foundation grantmaking
Application Open: July 15, 2020
Application Deadline: August 12, 2020 at 3:00pm ET
Match Offers Sent: August 28, 2020
Matching Period Begins: September 1, 2020
Matching Period Ends: December 31, 2020
Matches Paid: No later than January 15, 2021
If you have any questions about the Recovery Match Program or your organization's eligibility, please contact Eric Hessel, HCCF Program Officer, at email@example.com.