The Hendricks County Community Foundation administers more than 50 scholarship funds, as well as the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program for our county. Since 1996, the Community Foundation has awarded nearly 500 scholarships worth over $3.7 million. These scholarships are funded by donors who believe in higher education and supporting Hendricks County high school seniors in degree attainment.
Application Process and Requirements
HCCF scholarship applications are completed online. Applications for seniors graduating in 2020 will be made available in August of 2019.
The following requirements must be met to complete the application process in the future:
- Applicant must be a Hendricks County resident.
- Applicant provides contact information, education, activities, employment and a personal statement
- Applicant provides two letters of recommendation submitted online
- Applicant provides academic transcript submitted online
- Applicant provides family financial information using the Student Aid Report from the FAFSA when designated by certain scholarships
- Applicant completes Required Materials Form and delivers a hard copy via mail using the instructions provided on the form