Nonprofit Learning Series
Since 2016, HCCF has hosted the HCCF Nonprofit Learning Series which includes proactive, strategic and regular opportunities for nonprofits in and serving our community to learn best practices and network with their peers. These training opportunities are open to staff, board members and other volunteers serving Hendricks County. Between July 2019 and May 2020, HCCF supported 26 nonprofit representatives who participated in the Certificate in Fund Raising Management (CFRM) program from The Fund Raising School at IUPUI. The participants attended the four course, twelve session program right here in Hendricks County. We are excited to report that 23 participants graduated from this program and earned their CFRM! Read more here.
Plans are in the works to launch a shortened version of this program in the second half of 2021:
- July 20-21: Get Involved presented by the Hendricks County Community Foundation a the Hendricks County 4H Fair
- August: Nonprofit Networking
- September: Nonprofit Learning Session
- October: Nonprofit Networking
- November: Nonprofit Learning Session
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from HCCF.