2022 Community Needs Assessment
Our 2022 Needs Assessment Survey opens August 1st with results coming in November 2022! Click this link to take the survey.
In 2019, the Hendricks County Community Foundation completed a first-of-its-kind Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment thanks to a grant from Lilly Endowment. If you haven’t seen that information, you can read more about the process and find the results on our website here:
The goals of the assessment are to:
- help identify and prioritize needs in Hendricks County;
- unite institutions and resources from throughout our community; and,
- create solutions that produce significant, widely-shared and lasting results.
In the follow-up since then we have:
- provided grants to increase civic engagement and County pride;
- hired a Community Inclusion and Engagement Manager to continue our community outreach;
- prepared to launch an engaging program to highlight our local elected officials with The Republican Newspaper;
- supported Indiana Citizen Inc. to promote voter registration and turnout in Hendricks County;
- launched a Behavioral Health Needs Assessment and Community Planning project to meet the growing mental and behavioral health needs in our community; and
- planned a Housing Summit to convene community leaders on housing access.
The 2022 Survey is an abbreviated version of the 2019 Survey to be used to update the data resourced by people across our community. Our goal is to reach 4,000 or more individuals that live, work, and play in Hendricks County. This will provide data that is 99% accurate (with a 2% margin of error).
Survey responses are anonymous and will not be used for further marketing or solicitations. Our goal is to distribute the results of the survey by November 2022. But we need your help.
Please take this survey and consider sharing it with:
- Your customers/clients/members, etc.
- Your Board
- In an e-newsletter
- In print—newsletter, statement, etc. (QR code attached)
- On your Facebook page
- In Facebook groups you’re a member of
- On your website
With your help, we will again create a resource that can guide local officials, nonprofit organizations, and others to make decisions to better serve the community we all love.